Report NEP-OPM-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daron Acemoglu & Gino Gancia & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2014. "Offshoring and Directed Technical Change," Working Papers 735, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Andrea Ferrero & Andrea Raffo, 2013. "Can structural reforms help Europe?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1092, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Prasad, Eswar, 2013. "Distributional Effects of Macroeconomic Policy Choices in Emerging Market Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 7777, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Urban J. Jermann & Vivian Z. Yue, 2013. "Interest rate swaps and corporate default," International Finance Discussion Papers 1090, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fernando Broner & Aitor Erce & Alberto Martin & Jaume Ventura, 2013. "Sovereign Debt Markets in Turbulent Times: Creditor Discrimination and Crowding-Out Effects," NBER Working Papers 19676, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fromlet, Pia, 2013. "Exchange Rates, Wages, and Export Price Dynamics," Working Papers 132, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Minoas Koukouritakis & Athanasios P. Papadopoulos & Andreas Yannopoulos, 2013. "Linkages between the euro zone and the south-eastern European countries: a global VAR analysis," Working Papers 163, Bank of Greece.
- Costantini, M. & Fragetta, M. & Melina, G., 2013. "Determinants of Sovereign Bond Yield Spreads in the EMU. An Optimal Currency Area Perspective," Working Papers 13/15, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Karolina Konopczak, 2013. "The Balassa-Samuelson effect and the channels of its absorption in the Central and Eastern European Countries," NBP Working Papers 163, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Gudmundur S. Gudmundsson & Gylfi Zoega, 2013. "Age structure and the current account," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1307, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Eric M. Leeper & Xuan Zhou, 2013. "Inflation's Role in Optimal Monetary-Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 19686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.