Report NEP-OPM-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heathcote, Jonathan & Perri, Fabrizio, 2013. "Assessing International Efficiency," CEPR Discussion Papers 9424, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ben Cheikh, Nidhaleddine & Mohamed Cheik, Hamidou, 2013. "A Panel Cointegration Analysis of the Exchange Rate Pass-Through," MPRA Paper 49991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & van Wincoop, Eric, 2013. "The Great Recession: A Self-Fulfilling Global Panic," CEPR Discussion Papers 9487, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mario J. Crucini & J. Scott Davis, 2013. "Distribution Capital and the Short- and Long-run Import Demand Elasticity," CAMA Working Papers 2013-56, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Michael W. Klein & Jay C. Shambaugh, 2013. "Rounding the Corners of the Policy Trilemma: Sources of Monetary Policy Autonomy," NBER Working Papers 19461, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Ready & Nikolai Roussanov & Colin Ward, 2013. "Commodity Trade and the Carry Trade: a Tale of Two Countries," NBER Working Papers 19371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juliana Dutra Araujo & Grace B Li & Marcos Poplawski-Ribeiro & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2013. "Current Account Norms in Natural Resource Rich and Capital Scarce Economies," IMF Working Papers 13/80, International Monetary Fund.
- Anton Korinek & Enrique G. Mendoza, 2013. "From Sudden Stops to Fisherian Deflation: Quantitative Theory and Policy Implications," NBER Working Papers 19362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Catão & Gian M Milesi-Ferretti, 2013. "External Liabilities and Crises," IMF Working Papers 13/113, International Monetary Fund.
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 2013. "Policy Coordination, Convergence, and the Rise and Crisis of EMU Imbalances," CEPR Discussion Papers 9471, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel P. Murphy, 2013. "Why are goods and services more expensive in rich countries? demand complementarities and cross-country price differences," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 156, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Luttini, Emiliano & Sørensen, Bent E, 2013. "Debt Crises and Risk Sharing: The Role of Markets versus Sovereigns," CEPR Discussion Papers 9541, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gustavo Adler & Nicolas E Magud, 2013. "Four Decades of Terms-of-Trade Booms; Saving-Investment Patterns and a New Metric of Income Windfall," IMF Working Papers 13/103, International Monetary Fund.
- Sonali Jain-Chandra & Min Jung Kim & Sung Ho Park & Jerome Shin, 2013. "The Impact of Foreign Bank Deleveraging on Korea," IMF Working Papers 13/101, International Monetary Fund.
- Luis Brandão Brandao Marques & R. G Gelos & Natalia Melgar, 2013. "Country Transparency and the Global Transmission of Financial Shocks," IMF Working Papers 13/156, International Monetary Fund.
- Margit Molnar & Yusuke Tateno & Amornrut Supornsinchai, 2013. "Capital Flows in Asia-Pacific: Controls, Bonanzas and Sudden Stops," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 320, OECD Publishing.