Report NEP-OPM-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lane, Philip R., 2013. "Capital Flows in the Euro Area," CEPR Discussion Papers 9493, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Goldberg, Linda S. & Tille, Cédric, 2013. "A bargaining theory of trade invoicing and pricing," CEPR Discussion Papers 9447, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andreas Steiner, 2013. "A Tale of Two Deficits: Public Budget Balance of Reserve Currency Countries," Working Papers 97, Institute of Empirical Economic Research.
- Qingyuan Du & Shang-Jin Wei & Peichu Xie, 2013. "Roads and the Real Exchange Rate," NBER Working Papers 19291, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yan Carriere-Swallow & Pablo Garcia-Silva, 2013. "Capital Account Policies in Chile Macro-financial considerations along the path to liberalization," IMF Working Papers 13/107, International Monetary Fund.
- Jamel Saadaoui, 2013. "Global Imbalances and Capital Account Openness: an Empirical Analysis," Post-Print halshs-00861161, HAL.
- Sarno, Lucio & Schmeling, Maik, 2013. "Which Fundamentals Drive Exchange Rates? A Cross-Sectional Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 9472, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ron Alquist & Olivier Coibion, 2013. "The Comovement in Commodity Prices: Sources and Implications," IMF Working Papers 13/140, International Monetary Fund.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Rahbari, Ebrahim, 2013. "Why do governments default, and why don't they default more often?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9492, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Esteban Pérez Caldentey & Matías Vernengo, 2013. "Is Inflation Targeting Operative in an Open Economy Setting?," Working Papers wp324, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Polito, Vito & Wickens, Michael R., 2013. "How the Euro Crisis Evolved and How to Avoid Another: EMU, Fiscal Policy and Credit Ratings," CEPR Discussion Papers 9521, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vespignani, Joaquin L. & Ratti, Ronald A., 2013. "International monetary transmission to the Euro area: Evidence from the U.S., Japan and China," MPRA Paper 49707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariam Camarero & Josep Lluís Carrion-i-Silvestre & Cecilio Tamarit, 2013. "“The relationship between debt level and fiscal sustainability in OECD countries”," AQR Working Papers 201307, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Sep 2013.
- Gulati, Mitu & Trebesch, Christoph & Zettelmeyer, Jeromin, 2013. "The Greek Debt Restructuring: An Autopsy," CEPR Discussion Papers 9577, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.