Report NEP-OPM-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kano, Takashi, 2014. "Exchange Rates and Fundamentals: Closing a Two-country Model," Discussion Papers 2013-07, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Swanson, Eric T. & Williams, John C., 2013. "Measuring the Effect of the Zero Lower Bound on Yields and Exchange Rates in the U.K. and Germany," Working Paper Series 2013-21, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:13010-eef is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Shi, Song & Tang, Edward, 2013. "Commodity house prices," Globalization Institute Working Papers 154, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Mina Kim, & Deokwoo Nam, & Jian Wang & Jason Wu,, 2013. "International Trade Price Stickiness and Exchange Rate Pass-through in Micro Data: A Case Study on US-China Trade," Working Papers 467, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:13011-eef is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yuko Imura, 2013. "Endogenous Trade Participation with Incomplete Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Staff Working Papers 13-30, Bank of Canada.
- Juan Carlos Hatchondo & Leonardo Martinez & Cesar Sosa Padilla, 2013. "Voluntary Sovereign Debt Exchanges," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-13, McMaster University.
- Marcin Kolasa, 2013. "Business cycles in EU new member states: How and why are they different?," NBP Working Papers 156, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.