Report NEP-OPM-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kano, Takashi, 2014. "Exchange Rates and Fundamentals: Closing a Two-country Model," Discussion Papers 2013-07, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Eric T. Swanson & John C. Williams, 2013. "Measuring the effect of the zero lower bound on yields and exchange rates," Working Paper Series 2013-21, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Boonman, Tjeerd M., 2013. "Sovereign defaults, business cycles and economic growth in Latin America, 1870-2012," Research Report 13010-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Song Shi & Edward Tang, 2013. "Commodity house prices," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 154, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Mina Kim, & Deokwoo Nam, & Jian Wang & Jason Wu,, 2013. "International Trade Price Stickiness and Exchange Rate Pass-through in Micro Data: A Case Study on US-China Trade," Working Papers 467, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Kuper, Gerard & Jacobs, Jan & He, Xiaoli & Ligthart, Jenny, 2013. "On the impact of the global financial crisis on the euro area," Research Report 13011-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Yuko Imura, 2013. "Endogenous Trade Participation with Incomplete Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Working Papers 13-30, Bank of Canada.
- Juan Carlos Hatchondo & Leonardo Martinez & Cesar Sosa Padilla, 2013. "Voluntary Sovereign Debt Exchanges," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-13, McMaster University.
- Marcin Kolasa, 2013. "Business cycles in EU new member states: How and why are they different?," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 156, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.