Report NEP-OPM-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jun Nagayasu, 2013. "Co-movements in real effective exchange rates: evidence from the dynamic hierarchical factor model," Working Papers 1318, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- PIROVANO, Mara, 2013. "International financial integration, credit frictions and exchange rate regimes," Working Papers 2013015, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Marcus Scheiblecker, 2013. "The Ease of Trade Imbalances Within the Euro Area After the 2008 Recession," WIFO Working Papers 453, WIFO.
- Hyuk Jae Rhee & Jeongseok Song, 2013. "Unemployment fluctuations, and optimal monetary policy in a small open economy," Working Papers 1309, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Luca Fornaro, 2013. "International Debt Deleveraging," Working Papers 182, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- PIROVANO, Mara, 2013. "Household and firm leverage, capital flows and monetary policy in a small open economy," Working Papers 2013014, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2013. "The implications of TARGET2 in the European balance of payment crisis and beyond," Department of Economics University of Siena 681, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Christopher Reicher, 2013. "A set of estimated fiscal rules for a cross-section of countries: Stabilization and consolidation through which instruments?," Kiel Working Papers 1850, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.