Report NEP-OPM-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Randall Wright & Vaidyanathan (Venky) Venkateswaran, 2012. "Pledgability and Liquidity," 2012 Meeting Papers 601, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Linda Goldberg & Cédric Tille, 2013. "A Bargaining Theory of Trade Invoicing and Pricing," Kiel Working Papers 1839, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Ozge Kandemir Kocaaslan & Kostas Mouratidis, 2013. "The Role of Financial Depth on the Asymmetric Impact of Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2013007, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Edith Liu & Karen Lewis, 2012. "International Consumption Risk Is Shared After All: An Asset Return View," 2012 Meeting Papers 643, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Baltzer, Kenneth, 2013. "International to Domestic Price Transmission in Fourteen Developing Countries During the 2007-08 Food Crisis," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Olivier Damette, 2013. "Mixture distribution hypothesis and the impact of a Tobin tax on exhange rate volatility : a reassessment," Working Papers of BETA 2013-07, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Ignacio Presno & Demian Pouzo, 2012. "Sovereign Default Risk and Uncertainty Premia," 2012 Meeting Papers 608, Society for Economic Dynamics.