Report NEP-OPM-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mario J. Crucini & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2013. "Understanding Long-run Price Dispersion," NBER Working Papers 18811, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Faruk Balli & Syed Abul Basher & Hatice Ozer Balli, 2013. "International Income Risk-Sharing and the Global Financial Crisis of 2008- 2009," CAMA Working Papers 2013-02, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- James E. Anderson & Mykyta Vesselovsky & Yoto V. Yotov, 2013. "Gravity, Scale and Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 18807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Dramane Coulibaly, 2013. "The Impact of Market Regulations on Intra-European Real Exchange Rates," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00786095, HAL.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2013. "Export Performance, Invoice Currency, and Heterogeneous Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Working Papers 13_01, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Masashige Hamano, 2013. "The consumption-real exchange rate anomaly with extensive margins," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-01, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Timur Hulagu & Hande Kucuk, 2013. "Oil Price Uncertainty in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers 1309, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Claude Francis Naoussi & Fabien Tripier, 2013. "Trend Shocks and Economic Development," Working Papers 2013-03, CEPII research center.
- Christopher M. Meissner, 2013. "Capital Flows, Credit Booms, and Financial Crises in the Classical Gold Standard Era," NBER Working Papers 18814, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.