Report NEP-OPM-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bussirère, Matthieu & Lopez, Claude & Tille, Cédric, 2013. "Currency Crises in Reverse: Do Large Real Exchange Rate Appreciations Matter for Growth?," MPRA Paper 44053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Dramane Coulibaly, 2013. "The Impact of Market Regulations on Intra-European Real Exchange Rates," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13001, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Mototsugu Shintani & Akiko Terada-Hagiwara & Tomoyoshi Yabu, 2012. "Exchange rate pass-through and inflation: a nonlinear time series analysis," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 12-00008, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Juan Carlos Martinez Oliva, 2013. "The Importance of Trade and Capital Imbalances in the European Debt Crisis," Working Paper Series WP13-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Richard H. Clarida, 2013. "Hot Tip: Nominal Exchange Rates and Inflation Indexed Bond Yields," NBER Working Papers 18726, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gilles de Truchis & Benjamin Keddad, 2012. "South East Asian Monetary Integration: New Evidences from Fractional Cointegration of Real Exchange Rates," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1039, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Eric Schaling & Mewael F. Tesfaselassie, 2013. "Trend Growth and Learning About Monetary Policy Rules in a Two-Block World Economy," Kiel Working Papers 1818, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.