Report NEP-OPM-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julien Bengui & Enrique G. Mendoza & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2012. "Capital Mobility and International Sharing of Cyclical Risk," NBER Working Papers 18372, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bauer & Christopher J. Neely, 2012. "International channels of the Fed’s unconventional monetary policy," Working Papers 2012-028, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gerardo della Paolera & Alan M. Taylor, 2012. "Sovereign Debt in Latin America, 1820-1913," NBER Working Papers 18363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Forbes, Kristin & Fratzscher, Marcel & Kostka, Thomas & Straub, Roland, 2012. "Bubble thy neighbor: portfolio effects and externalities from capital controls," Working Paper Series 1456, European Central Bank.
- Loukas Karabarbounis, 2012. "Home Production, Labor Wedges, and International Real Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 18366, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schmitz, Martin, 2012. "Financial markets and international risk sharing in emerging market economics," Working Paper Series 1451, European Central Bank.
- Baum, Anja & Checherita-Westphal, Cristina & Rother, Philipp, 2012. "Debt and growth: new evidence for the euro area," Working Paper Series 1450, European Central Bank.
- Gattini, Luca & Pill, Huw & Schuknecht, Ludger, 2012. "A global perspective on inflation and propagation channels," Working Paper Series 1462, European Central Bank.
- Siklos, Pierre L., 2012. "No coupling, no decoupling, only mutual inter-dependence : Business cycles in emerging vs. mature economies," BOFIT Discussion Papers 17/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Jacob Gyntelberg & Subhanij Tientip & Mico Loretan, 2012. "Private Information, Capital Flows, and Exchange Rates," IMF Working Papers 12/213, .
- Alun H. Thomas, 2012. "Exchange Rate and Foreign Interest Rate Linkages for Sub-Saharan Africa Floaters," IMF Working Papers 12/208, .
- Jacob Gyntelberg & Subhanij Tientip & Mico Loretan, 2012. "Exchange Rate Fluctuations and International Portfolio Rebalancing in Thailand," IMF Working Papers 12/214, .