Report NEP-OPM-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2012. "Does the Current Account Still Matter?," NBER Working Papers 17877, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pau Rabanal & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez, 2012. "Can International Macroeconomic Models Explain Low-Frequency Movements of Real Exchange Rates?," IMF Working Papers 12/13, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrade, P. & Zachariadis, M., 2012. "Global versus local shocks in micro price dynamics," Working papers 365, Banque de France.
- International Monetary Fund, 2012. "Commodity Price Volatility and the Sources of Growth," IMF Working Papers 12/12, International Monetary Fund.
- Karen K. Lewis & Edith X. Liu, 2012. "International Consumption Risk Is Shared After All: An Asset Return View," NBER Working Papers 17872, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Atish R. Ghosh & Jonathan David Ostry & Charalambos G Tsangarides, 2012. "Shifting Motives; Explaining the Buildup in official Reserves in Emerging Markets Since the 1980's," IMF Working Papers 12/34, International Monetary Fund.
- Zhao, Yan, 2011. "Borrowing constraints and the trade balance-output comovement," MPRA Paper 36902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua Aizenman & Kenta Inoue, 2012. "Central Banks and Gold Puzzles," NBER Working Papers 17894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolas E Magud & Esteban Vesperoni & Carmen Reinhart, 2012. "Capital Inflows, Exchange Rate Flexibility, and Credit Booms," IMF Working Papers 12/41, International Monetary Fund.
- Romain Ranciere & Nathaniel A. Throckmorton & Michael Kumhof & Claire Lebarz & Alexander W. Richter, 2012. "Income Inequality and Current Account Imbalances," IMF Working Papers 12/8, International Monetary Fund.
- Arita, Shawn & Tanaka, Kiyoyasu, 2012. "Heterogeneous multinational firms and productivity gains from falling FDI barriers," IDE Discussion Papers 324, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel S. Kortum & Sebastian Sotelo, 2012. "International Trade: Linking Micro and Macro," NBER Working Papers 17864, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.