Report NEP-OPM-2011-12-13This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2011. "The International Monetary System: Living with Asymmetry," NBER Working Papers 17641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jurgen von Hagen & Haiping Zhang, 2011. "International Capital Flows with Limited Commitment and Incomplete Markets," Working Papers 17-2011, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Faruk Balli & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent Sorensen, 2011. "Risk Sharing through Capital Gains," NBER Working Papers 17612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark J. Holmes & Jesús Otero & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2011. "PPP in OECD Countries: An Analysis of Real Exchange Rate Stationarity, Cross-sectional Dependency and Structural Breaks," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1135, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Yan, Isabel K. & Kakkar, Vikas, 2011. "Real Exchange Rates and Productivity: Evidence From Asia," MPRA Paper 35218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hallett, Andrew Hughes & Oliva, Juan Carlos Martinez, 2011. "Global Imbalances in a World of Inflexible Real Exchange Rates and Capital Controls," ADBI Working Papers 330, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Joseph D. ALBA & Wai–Mun CHIA & Donghyun PARK, 2011. "Foreign Output Shocks and Monetary Policy Regimes in Small Open Economies: A DSGE Evaluation of East Asia," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1105, Nanyang Technological University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Emanuel Kohlscheen, 2011. "The Impact of Monetary Policy on the Exchange Rate: puzzling evidence from three emerging economies," Working Papers Series 259, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Khorshed Chowdhury, 2011. "Dynamics, Structural Breaks and the Determinants of the Real Exchange Rate of Australia," Economics Working Papers wp11-11, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Òscar Jordà & Moritz HP. Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2011. "When Credit Bites Back: Leverage, Business Cycles, and Crises," NBER Working Papers 17621, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Razmi, Arslan & Hernandez, Gonzalo, 2011. "Can Asia Sustain an Export-Led Growth Strategy in the Aftermath of the Global Crisis? An Empirical Exploration," ADBI Working Papers 329, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Birmingham, Colin & Conefrey, Thomas, 2011. "The Irish Macroeconomic Response to an External Shock with an Application to Stress Testing," Research Technical Papers 10/RT/11, Central Bank of Ireland.