Report NEP-OPM-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Luca Dedola & Francesca Viani, 2011. "Traded and Nontraded Goods Prices, and International Risk Sharing: an Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 17501, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Georg H. Strasser, 2011. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through and Credit Constraints: Firms Price to Market as Long as They Can," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 788, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 13 Feb 2012.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Mehl, Arnaud & Vansteenkiste, Isabel, 2011. "130 years of fiscal vulnerabilities and currency crashes in advanced economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 8612, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Menzie D. Chinn & Barry Eichengreen & Hiro Ito, 2011. "A Forensic Analysis of Global Imbalances," NBER Working Papers 17513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Aizenman & Brian Pinto & Vladyslav Sushko, 2011. "Financial Sector Ups and Downs and the Real Sector: Up by the stairs, down by the parachute," NBER Working Papers 17530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eswar S. Prasad, 2011. "Role Reversal in Global Finance," NBER Working Papers 17497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak & Donghyun Park, 2011. "Capital Flows and Economic Growth in the Era of Financial Integration and Crisis, 1990-2010," NBER Working Papers 17502, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svetlana Demidova & Andrés Rodríguez-Clarez, 2011. "The Simple Analytics of the Melitz Model in a Small Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 17521, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2011-34 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Task Force of the Monetary Policy Committee of the European System of Central Banks, 2011. "Structural features of distributive trades and their impact on prices in the euro area," Occasional Paper Series 128, European Central Bank.