Report NEP-OPM-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gianluca Benigno & Huigang Chen & Christopher Otrok & Alessandro Rebucci & Eric R. Young, 2010. "Financial Crises and Macro-Prudential Policies," CEP Discussion Papers dp1032, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Egger, Peter & Nigai, Sergey, 2011. "Energy Demand and Trade in General Equilibrium: An Eaton-Kortum-type Structural Model and Counterfactual Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 8420, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John E. Floyd, 2011. "Canadian Monetary Policy and Real and Nominal Exchange Rates," Working Papers tecipa-430, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Kehrig, 2011. "The Cyclicality of Productivity Dispersion," Working Papers 11-15, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Martin, Alberto & Ventura, Jaume, 2011. "Theoretical notes on bubbles and the current crisis," Working Paper Series 1348, European Central Bank.