Report NEP-OPM-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Coulibaly, D. & Kempf, H., 2010. "Does Inflation Targeting decrease Exchange Rate Pass-through in Emerging Countries?," Working papers 303, Banque de France.
- Sanchita Mukherjee, 2010. "The effects of capital market openness on exchange rate pass-through and welfare in an inflation-targeting small open economy," Working Paper 1018, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Zhi George Yu, 2010. "Tariff Pass-Through, Firm Heterogeneity and Product Quality," Working Papers 10-37, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Terra Cristina & Vasconcelos Enrico, 2010. "Credit Market Quality, Innovation and Trade," THEMA Working Papers 2010-08, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Narciso, Alexandre, 2010. "The impact of population ageing on international capital flows," MPRA Paper 26457, University Library of Munich, Germany.