Report NEP-OPM-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kosuke Aoki & Gianluca Benigno & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, 2010. "Adjusting to Capital Account Liberalization," CEP Discussion Papers dp1014, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Joshua Aizenman & Menzie D. Chinna & Hiro Ito, 2010. "The Financial Crisis, Rethinking of the Global Financial Architecture, and the Trilemma," Working Papers id:3138, eSocialSciences.
- Ethan Ilzetzki & Enrique G. Mendoza & Carlos A. Végh, 2010. "How Big (Small?) are Fiscal Multipliers?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1016, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Leon Podkaminer, 2010. "Discrepancies between Purchasing Power Parities and Exchange Rates under the Law of One Price: A Puzzle (partly) Explained?," wiiw Working Papers 69, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Rehim Kýlýc, 2010. "Exchange-rate pass-through to import prices: nonlinearities and exchange rate and inflationary regimes," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1033, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Mehmet Fatih, Ekinci, 2010. "Inattentive Consumers and Exchange Rate Volatility," MPRA Paper 26472, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Oct 2010.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Trejos, Alberto, 2010. "Gains from trade and measured total factor productivity," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 711, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).