Report NEP-OPM-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul R. Bergin & Reuven Glick & Jyh-Lin Wu, 2010. "The micro-macro disconnect of purchasing power parity," Working Paper Series 2010-14, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Item repec:car:carecp:10-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mario J. Crucini & Mototsugu Shintani & Takayuki Tsuruga, 2010. "Do Sticky Prices Increase Real Exchange Rate Volatility at the Sector Level?," NBER Working Papers 16081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Luca Dedola & Sylvain Leduc, 2010. "Optimal monetary policy in open economies," Working Paper Series 2010-13, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Michael D. Bordo & Thomas F. Helbling, 2010. "International Business Cycle Synchronization in Historical Perspective," NBER Working Papers 16103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reuven Glick & Michael Hutchison, 2010. "The illusive quest: do international capital controls contribute to currency stability?," Working Paper Series 2010-15, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Marius Tippkötter, 2010. "Global Imbalances and the Current Account Adjustment Process: An Empirical Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1011, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hanan Morsy, 2010. "Current Account Determinants For Oil-Exporting Countries," Working Papers 511, Economic Research Forum, revised Mar 2010.
- Anthony J. Makin, 2010. "How Should Macroeconomic Policy Respond to Foreign Financial Crises?," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201006, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Kentaro Iwatsubo & Taro Ikeda, 2010. "Financial Integration and International Transmission of Business Cycles: Evidence from Dynamic Correlations," Discussion Papers 1007, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.