Report NEP-OPM-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Özer Karagedikli & Haroon Mumtaz & Misa Tanaka, 2010. "All together now: Do international factors explain relative price co-movements?," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2010/02, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Straub, Roland & Chudik, Alexander, 2010. "Size, openness, and macroeconomic interdependence," Working Paper Series 1172, European Central Bank.
- Dudley Cooke, 2010. "Monetary Policy and Trade Globalization," Working Papers 042010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Martin Berka & Michael B. Devereux, 2010. "What determines European real exchange rates?," Globalization Institute Working Papers 46, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 2010.
- Kareem Ismail & Rabah Arezki, 2010. "Boom-Bust Cycle, Asymmetrical Fiscal Response and the Dutch Disease," IMF Working Papers 10/94, International Monetary Fund.
- Matthias Busse & Carsten Hefeker & Signe Nelgen, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment and Exchange Rate Regimes," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201015, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Paulo José Regis, 2010. "Purchasing power parity in OECD countries: nonlinear unit root tests revisited," NBS Discussion Papers in Economics 2010/3, Economics, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University.
- Lombardi, Marco J. & Osbat, Chiara & Schnatz, Bernd, 2010. "Global commodity cycles and linkages a FAVAR approach," Working Paper Series 1170, European Central Bank.
- Andrei Zlate, 2010. "Offshore production and business cycle dynamics with heterogeneous firms," International Finance Discussion Papers 995, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2010.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ferrucci, Gianluigi & Jiménez-Rodríguez, Rebeca & Onorante, Luca, 2010. "Food price pass-through in the euro area The role of asymmetries and non-linearities," Working Paper Series 1168, European Central Bank.
- Muge Adalet & Sumru Oz, 2010. "Business Cycle Dynamics in the CEE Countries: A Political Economy Approach," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1014, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.