Report NEP-OPM-2009-09-19This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hoffmann, Mathias & Holtemöller, Oliver, 2009. "Transmission of nominal exchange rate changes to export prices and trade flows and implications for exchange rate policy," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,21, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Nicolas Groshenny, 2009. "Evaluating a monetary business cycle model with unemployment for the euro area," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2009/08, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Herrmann, Sabine, 2009. "Do we really know that flexible exchange rates facilitate current account adjustment? Some new empirical evidence for CEE countries," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,22, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- María-Dolores, Ramon, 2009. "How different is the exchange rate pass-through in new member states of the EU? Some potential explanatory factors," UMUFAE Economics Working Papers 4698, DIGITUM. Universidad de Murcia.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:16525 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Liesenfeld, Roman & Moura, Guilherme V. & Richard, Jean-François, 2009. "Determinants and dynamics of current account reversals: an empirical analysis," Economics Working Papers 2009,04, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.