Report NEP-OPM-2009-06-17This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kosuke Aoki & Gianluca Benigno & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, 2009. "Capital Flows and Asset Prices," CEP Discussion Papers dp0921, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Lise Patureau, 2009. "Labor Market Frictions and the International Propagation Mechanism," THEMA Working Papers 2009-05, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Povoledo, Laura, 2009. "The Volatility of the Tradeable and Nontradeable Sectors: Theory and Evidence," MPRA Paper 14852, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2009.
- Tarek A. Hassan, 2009. "Country Size, Currency Unions, and International Asset Returns," Working Papers 154, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Elias Papaioannou & José-Luis Peydró, 2009. "What Lies Beneath the Euro's Effect on Financial Integration: Currency Risk, Legal Harmonization, or Trade?," NBER Working Papers 15034, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bianca De Paoli, 2009. "Monetary Policy Under Alterative Asset Market Structures: the Case of a Small Open Economy," CEP Discussion Papers dp0923, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.