Report NEP-OPM-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Straub, Roland, 2009. "Asset prices and current account fluctuations in G7 economies," Working Paper Series 1014, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Julian di Giovanni & Andrei A. Levchenko, 2009. "International Trade and Aggregate Fluctuations in Granular Economies," Working Papers 585, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Christian Saborowski, 2009. "Capital Inflows and the Real Exchange Rate; Can Financial Development Cure the Dutch Disease?," IMF Working Papers 09/20, International Monetary Fund.
- Messina, Julián & Turunen, Jarkko & Strozzi, Chiara, 2009. "Real wages over the business cycle: OECD evidence from the time and frequency domains," Working Paper Series 1003, European Central Bank.
- Jean Imbs & Isabelle Méjean, 2009. "Elasticity optimism," Working Papers hal-00362403, HAL.
- Hanan Morsy, 2009. "Current Account Determinants for Oil-Exporting Countries," IMF Working Papers 09/28, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore