Report NEP-OPM-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2008. "Should Eastern European Countries Join the Euro? A Review and Update of Trade Estimates and Consideration of Endogenous OCA Criteria," Working Paper Series rwp08-059, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Zheng Liu & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2009. "Sources of the Great Moderation: shocks, friction, or monetary policy?," Working Paper Series 2009-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Enrique G. Mendoza, 2008. "Sudden stops, financial crises and leverage: a Fisherian deflation of Tobin's Q," International Finance Discussion Papers 960, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Arghyrou, Michael G & Gregoriou, Andros & Pourpourides, Panayiotis M., 2009. "A new solution to the purchasing power parity puzzles? Risk-aversion, exchange rate uncertainty and the law of one price: Insights from the market of online air-travel tickets," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/2, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Jul 2009.
- Ida Wolden Bache & Kjersti Næss & Tommy Sveen, 2009. "Revisiting the importance of non-tradable goods' prices in cyclical real exchange rate fluctuations," Working Paper 2009/03, Norges Bank.
- Almira Buzaushina & Michael Brei, 2009. "Matching International Financial Shocks in Emerging Markets," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse2_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Wagner Piazza Gaglianone & João Victor Issler, 2009. "An Econometric Cntribution to the Intertemporal Approach of the Current Account," Working Papers Series 178, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Diallo, Ibrahima Amadou, 2008. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Investment, A Panel Data Cointegration Approach," MPRA Paper 13130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ca' Zorzi, Michele & Chudik, Alexander & Dieppe, Alistair, 2009. "Current account benchmarks for central and eastern Europe: a desperate search?," Working Paper Series 0995, European Central Bank.
- Buncic, Daniel, 2009. "Understanding forecast failure in ESTAR models of real exchange rates," MPRA Paper 13121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901000 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- F. Cerina & F. Mureddu, 2008. "Agglomeration and Growth with Endogenous Expenditure Shares," Working Paper CRENoS 200820, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.