Report NEP-OPM-2008-12-01This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Artis & Toshihiro Okubo, 2008. "Globalization and Business Cycle Transmission," Discussion Paper Series 232, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Fabio Milani, 2008. "Does Global Slack Matter More than Domestic Slack in Determining U.S. Inflation?," Working Papers 080910, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Macdonald, Ryan, 2008. "The Resource Boom: Impacts on Provincial Purchasing Power," Insights on the Canadian Economy 2008021e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Afonso, António & Rault, Christophe, 2008. "Budgetary and external imbalances relationship: a panel data diagnostic," Working Paper Series 0961, European Central Bank.
- Habib, Maurizio Michael & Stráský, Jan, 2008. "Oil exporters: in search of an external anchor," Working Paper Series 0958, European Central Bank.
- Gielen, Anne C., 2008. "Repeated Job Quits: Stepping Stones or Learning about Quality?," IZA Discussion Papers 3838, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adjemian, Stéphane & Darracq Pariès, Matthieu, 2008. "Optimal monetary policy and the transmission of oil-supply shocks to the euro area under rational expectations," Working Paper Series 0962, European Central Bank.
- Giorgia Albertin, 2008. "Trade Effects of Currency Unions; Do Economic Dissimilarities Matter?," IMF Working Papers 08/249, International Monetary Fund.
- Kamilya Tazhibayeva & Aasim M. Husain & Anna Ter-Martirosyan, 2008. "Fiscal Policy and Economic Cycles in Oil-Exporting Countries," IMF Working Papers 08/253, International Monetary Fund.
- Korhonen, Iikka & Ledyaeva, Svetlana, 2008. "Trade linkages and macroeconomic effects of the price of oil," BOFIT Discussion Papers 16/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Ozgul Bilici & Erkan Erdil & I. Hakan Yetkiner, 2008. "The Determining Role of EU in Turkey's Trade Flows: A Gravity Model Approach," Working Papers 0806, Izmir University of Economics.