Report NEP-OPM-2008-11-18This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elhanan Helpman & Oleg Itskhoki & Stephen Redding, 2008. "Inequality and Unemployment in a Global Economy," NBER Working Papers 14478, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Jagjit S. Chadha & Qi Sun, 2008. "Productivity, Preferences and UIP deviations in an Open Economy Business Cycle Model," CDMA Working Paper Series 200808, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Item repec:gii:giihei:heiwp11-2008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joseph P. Byrne & Jun Nagayasu, 2008. "Structural Breaks in the Real Exchange Rate and Real Interest Rate Relationship," Working Papers 2008_29, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Joseph P. Byrne & Jun Nagayasu, 2008. "Common and idiosyncratic factors of the exchange risk premium in emerging European markets," Working Papers 2008_28, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Resmini, Laura & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2008. "Is FDI into China Crowding Out FDI into the European Union?," Papers DYNREG25, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Gottschalk, Ricardo & Azevedo Sodre, Cecilia, 2008. "The Liberalization of Capital Outflows in CIBS: What Opportunities for Other Developing Countries?," WIDER Working Paper Series 068, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Yeyati, Eduardo Levy & Schmukler, Sergio L. & Van Horen, Neeltje, 2008. "Crises, capital controls, and financial integration," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4770, The World Bank.
- Somwaru, Agapi & Tuan, Francis C. & Gehlhar, Mark J. & Diao, Xinshen & Hansen, James M., 2008. "Developing Country Trade: Implications of China’s Changing Trade and Competitiveness in Intensive and Extensive Margin Goods," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6239, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Altomonte, Carlo & Rungi, Armando, 2008. "Changing Patterns of International Integration: Germany and Italy in the Countries of EU Enlargement," Papers DYNREG24, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Baek, Jungho & Cho, Yongsung & Koo, Won W., 2008. "The Environmental Consequences of Globalization: A Country-Specific Time-Series Analysis," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6510, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).