Report NEP-OPM-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enrique G. Mendoza, 2008. "Sudden Stops, Financial Crises and Leverage: A Fisherian Deflation of Tobin's Q," NBER Working Papers 14444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caroline M. Betts & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2008. "Real Exchange Rate Movements and the Relative Price of Non-traded Goods," NBER Working Papers 14437, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick A. Imam, 2008. "Rapid Current Account Adjustments: Are Microstates Different?," IMF Working Papers 08/233, International Monetary Fund.
- Menzie D. Chinn & Shang-Jin Wei, 2008. "A Faith-based Initiative: Does a Flexible Exchange Rate Regime Really Facilitate Current Account Adjustment?," NBER Working Papers 14420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramón María-Dolores, 2008. "Exchange rate pass-through in new Member States and candidate countries of the EU," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0822, Banco de Espa�a.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Jørn I. Halvorsen, 2008. "How does monetary policy respond to exchange rate movements? New international evidence," Working Paper 2008/15, Norges Bank.
- Rokon Bhuiyan, 2008. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism in a Small Open Economy: A Bayesian Structural VAR Approach," Working Papers 1183, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Eswar Prasad & Marco Terrones & M. Ayhan Kose, 2008. "Does Openness to International Financial Flows Raise Productivity Growth?," IMF Working Papers 08/242, International Monetary Fund.
- Herman Z. Bennett & Ziga Zarnic, 2008. "International Competitiveness of the Mediterranean Quartet: A Heterogeneous-Product Approach," IMF Working Papers 08/240, International Monetary Fund.
- Etienne Farvaque & Norimichi Matsueda, 2008. "Monetary Unions and External Shocks," Discussion Paper Series 42, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Oct 2008.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Macroeconomic Effects of EU Transfers in New Member States," IMF Working Papers 08/223, International Monetary Fund.
- Mustapha Sadni Jallab & Monnet Benoît Patrick Gbakou & René Sandretto, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment, Macroeconomic Instability And Economic Growth in MENA Countries," Working Papers 0817, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Melisso Boschi & Alessandro Girardi, 2008. "The Contribution Of Domestic, Regional And International Factors To Latin America'S Business Cycle," CAMA Working Papers 2008-33, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.