Report NEP-OPM-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eichengreen, Barry, 2008. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Capital Mobility: How Much of the Swoboda Thesis Survives?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6868, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Clark, Gregory & O'Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj & Taylor, Alan M., 2008. "Made in America? The New World, the Old, and the Industrial Revolution," CEPR Discussion Papers 6856, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sabine Herrmann & Adalbert Winkler, 2008. "Real convergence, financial markets, and the current account – Emerging Europe versus emerging Asia," Occasional Paper Series 88, European Central Bank.
- Riccardo Cristadoro & Andrea Gerali & Stefano Neri & Massimiliano Pisani, 2008. "Real exchange rate volatility and disconnect: an empirical investigation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 660, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Marias Halldor Gestsson, 2007. "Foreign Prices Shocks in a Small Open Economy," Economics Working Papers 2007-06, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Alicia García-Herrero & Juan M. Ruiz, 2008. "Do trade and financial linkages foster business cycle synchronization in a small economy?," Working Papers 0810, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Anubha Dhasmana, 2008. "Welfare Gains of Aid Indexation in Small Open Economies," IMF Working Papers 08/101, International Monetary Fund.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Kimura, Fukunari, 2008. "The Effect of Exchange Rate Volatility on International Trade: The Implication for Production Networks in East Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 156, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Joaquin Novella Izquierdo & Joan Ripoll i Alcon, 2008. "An eclectic third generation model of financial and exchange rate crises," Working Papers in Economics 196, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Sebastian Sosa, 2008. "External Shocks and Business Cycle Fluctuations in Mexico; How Important are U.S. Factors?," IMF Working Papers 08/100, International Monetary Fund.
- Carlos Eduardo Schönerward da Silva & Matías Vernengo, 2008. "The Decline of the Exchange Rate Pass-Through in Brazil: Explaining the ‘Fear of Floating’," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2008_11, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Adam & Stephen O'Connell & Edward Buffie, 2008. "Aid volatility, monetary policy rules and the capital account in African economies," WEF Working Papers 0037, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Mariano Kulish & Daniel Rees, 2008. "Monetary Transmission and the Yield Curve in a Small Open Economy," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2008-03, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Reginaldo P. Nogueira Junior & Miguel Leon-Ledesma, 2008. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through Into Inflation: The Role of Asymmetries and NonLinearities," Studies in Economics 0801, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Cuñat, Alejandro & Fons-Rosen, Christian, 2008. "Relative Factor Endowments and International Portfolio Choice," CEPR Discussion Papers 6870, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jesmin Rahman, 2008. "Current Account Developments in New Member States of the European Union; Equilibrium, Excess, and EU-Phoria," IMF Working Papers 08/92, International Monetary Fund.
- K. Mccarthy & F. van Doorn & B. Unger, 2008. "Globalisation, Tax Competition and the Harmonisation of Corporate Tax Rates in Europe: A Case of Killing the Patient to Cure the Disease?," Working Papers 08-13, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Jian-Ye Wang & Nisreen H. Farhan & Amar Shanghavi & MÃ¡rcio ValÃ©rio Ronci & Misa Takebe, 2008. "The Choice of Monetary and Exchange Rate Arrangements for a Small, Open, Low-Income Economy; The Case of SÃ£o TomÃ© and PrÃncipe," IMF Working Papers 08/118, International Monetary Fund.