Report NEP-NPS-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-NPS, a report on new working papers in the area of Nonprofit & Public Sector. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ricardo A. Rojas Quiroga & Tracey Li & Gonzalo Lora & Lykke Andersen, 2013. "A Measurement of the Carbon Sequestration Potential of Guadua Angustifolia in the Carrasco National Park, Bolivia," Development Research Working Paper Series 04/2013, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Alexandr Akimov & Robert Bianchi & Michael Drew, 2013. "Industry-academic partnerships in finance programmes. Cast of CFA-partnered programmes," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201308, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Stéphanie Chatelain-Ponroy & Christine Musselin & Stéphanie Mignot-Gérard & Samuel Sponem, 2013. "Reforms in French Public Universities. How does commitment to performance match with commitment to public values?," Post-Print halshs-00842166, HAL.
- B. Sudhakara Reddy & P. Balachandra, 2013. "Benchmarking urban sustainability: A Composite index for Mumbai and Bangalore," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2013-008, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7830 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Chacha, Edwin Muchapondwa, Anthony Wambugu and Daniel Abala, 2013. "Pricing of National Park Visits in Kenya: The Case of Lake Nakuru National Park," Working Papers 357, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Amélie Artis & Simon Cornée, 2013. "Transformation informationnelle, certification et intermédiation financière : le cas de la banque solidaire," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201326, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Vallino, Elena & Aldahsev,Gani, 2013. "NGOs and participatory conservation in developing countries: why are there inefficiencies?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201318, University of Turin.