Report NEP-NEU-2020-06-08This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Demange, Perline A. & Malanchini, Margherita & Mallard, Travis T. & Biroli, Pietro, 2020. "Investigating the Genetic Architecture of Non-Cognitive Skills Using GWAS-By-Subtraction," IZA Discussion Papers 13206, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Castillo, Marco & Dickinson, David L., 2020. "Sleep Restriction Increases Coordination Failure," IZA Discussion Papers 13242, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marco Caliendo & Juliane Hennecke, 2020. "Drinking is Different! Examining the Role of Locus of Control for Alcohol Consumption," CEPA Discussion Papers 18, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ferman, Bruno & Fontes, Luiz Felipe, 2020. "Discriminating Behavior: Evidence from teachers’ grading bias," MPRA Paper 100400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- abhinash Borah & Raghvi Garg, 2020. "Torn between want and should: Self regulation and behavioral choices," Working Papers 29, Ashoka University, Department of Economics.