Report NEP-NEU-2017-02-26This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Azam, Sardor, 2017. "A cross-country empirical test of cognitive abilities and innovation nexus," MPRA Paper 76922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salahodjaev, Raufhon, 2017. "Government size, intelligence and life satisfaction," MPRA Paper 76902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerhards, Leonie & Gravert, Christina, 2016. "Because of you I did not give up - How peers affect perseverance," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145691, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Francesco Cerigioni, 2016. "Dual decision processes: Retrieving preferences when some choices are intuitive," Economics Working Papers 1550, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Sasso, Simone & Ritzen, Jo, 2016. "Sectoral Cognitive Skills, R&D, and Productivity: A Cross-Country Cross-Sector Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 10457, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Broekel, Tom & Boschma, Ron, 2017. "The cognitive and geographical structure of knowledge links and how they influence firms’ innovation performance," MPRA Paper 76805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guber, Raphael, 2016. "Making it right? Social norms, hand writing and cognitive skills," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145597, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.