Report NEP-NEU-2016-06-25This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duffy, Sean & Naddeo, JJ & Owens, David & Smith, John, 2016. "Cognitive load and mixed strategies: On brains and minimax," MPRA Paper 71878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Buser & Leonie Gerhards & Joël J. van der Weele, 2016. "Measuring Responsiveness to Feedback as a Personal Trait," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-043/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Subha Mani & Saurabh Singhal & Smriti Sharma & Utteeyo Dasgupta, 2016. "Eliciting risk preferences: Firefighting in the field," WIDER Working Paper Series 047, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gervas Huxley & Mike W. Peacey, 2016. "Self-control at College," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 16/675, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Carla Guerriero & John Cairns & Fabrizio Bianchi & Liliana Cori, 2016. "Are Children Rational Decision Makers when they are Asked to Value their own Health? A Contingent Valuation Study Conducted with Children and their Parents," CSEF Working Papers 448, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Ito, Seiro, 2016. "A note on three factor model of discounting," IDE Discussion Papers 605, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Eva M. Berger & Luke Haywood, 2016. "Locus of Control and Mothers' Return to Employment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1586, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.