Report NEP-NEU-2016-03-17This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bertrand Koebel & André Schmitt & Sandrine Spaeter, 2016. "DO SELF-THEORIES ON INTELLIGENCE EXPLAIN OVERCONFIDENCE AND RISK TAKING? A Field Experiment," Working Papers of BETA 2016-11, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Giuntella, Osea & Han, Wei & Mazzonna, Fabrizio, 2016. "Circadian Rhythms, Sleep and Cognitive Skills: Evidence from an Unsleeping Giant," IZA Discussion Papers 9774, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dasgupta, Utteeyo & Mani, Subha & Sharma, Smriti & Singhal, Saurabh, 2016. "Eliciting Risk Preferences: Firefighting in the Field," MPRA Paper 69674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Joyce J. & Kosec, Katrina & Mueller, Valerie, 2015. "Temporary and permanent migrant selection: Theory and evidence of ability-search cost dynamics," IFPRI discussion papers 1496, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fort, Margherita & Ichino, Andrea & Zanella, Giulio, 2016. "Cognitive and Non-Cognitive Costs of Daycare 0–2 for Girls," IZA Discussion Papers 9756, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Contini, Dalit & Di Tommaso, Maria Laura & Mendolia, Silvia, 2016. "The gender gap in mathematics achievements: evidence from Italian data," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201601, University of Turin.