Report NEP-NEU-2016-02-04This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Florian Gauer & Christoph Kuzmics, 2016. "Cognitive Empathy in Conflict Situations," Graz Economics Papers 2016-02, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Anika K. Josef & David Richter & Gregory R. Samanez-Larkin & Gert G. Wagner & Ralph Hertwig & Rui Mata, 2016. "Stability and Change in Risk-Taking Propensity across the Adult Lifespan," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 816, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Shachar Kariv & Dan Silverman, 2015. "Sources of Lower Financial Decision-making Ability at Older Ages," Working Papers wp335, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Brun Irina & Ivanova Alina & Kardanova Elena & Orel Ekaterina, 2016. "Noncognitive Development of First Graders and Their Cognitive Performance," HSE Working papers WP BRP 57/PSY/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Huijun Wang & Jianfeng Yu & Jian Wang & Li An, 2015. "Lottery-related anomalies: the role of reference-dependent preferences," Globalization Institute Working Papers 259, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 Dec 2015.