Report NEP-NEU-2015-11-21This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-NEU
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giulio Bottazzi & Ugo M. Gragnolati & Fabio Vanni, 2015. "Non-linear externalities in firm localization," LEM Papers Series 2015/28, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Nicolas Jacquemet & Stéphane Luchini & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2015. "Cognitive ability and the effect of strategic uncertainty," Working Papers 1529, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Ambrosino, Angela & Fontana, Magda & Gigante, Anna Azzurra, 2015. "Shifting Boundaries in Economics: the Institutional Cognitive Strand," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201544, University of Turin.
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Codagnone, Cristiano & Veltri, Giuseppe Alessandro & Chakravarti, Amitav & Ortoleva, Pietro & Gaskell, George & Ivchenko, Andriy & Lupiáñez-Villanueva, Francisco & Mureddu, Fra, 2015. "Pathos & ethos: emotions and willingness to pay for tobacco products," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64127, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Noussair, Charles & Habetinova, Lenka, 2015. "Charitable Giving, Emotions, and the Default Effect," Discussion Paper 2015-043, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.