Report NEP-NEU-2015-05-09This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ciril Bosch-Rosa & Thomas Meissner & Antoni Bosch-Domènech, 2015. "Cognitive Bubbles," Working Papers 2015006, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- Warn N. Lekfuangfu & Francesca Cornaglia & Nattavudh Powdthavee & Nele Warrinnier, 2014. "Locus of Control and Its Intergenerational Implications for Early Childhood Skill Formation," LICOS Discussion Papers 35314, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/15003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicolao Bonini & Stefania Pighin & Enrico Rettore & Lucia Savadori & Federico Schena & Sara Tonini & Paolo Tosi, 2015. "Overconfident people are more exposed to “black swan” events: A case study of avalanche risk," FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers 2015-02, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.
- Christopher Boyce & Mikolaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley & Charles Noussair & Michael Townsend & Steve Tucker, 2015. "The Effects of Emotions on Preferences and Choices for Public Goods," Working Papers in Economics 15/02, University of Waikato.
- Oasis Kodila-Tedika & Simplice Asongu, 2015. "Genetic Distance and Cognitive Human Capital: A Cross-National Investigation," Working Papers 15/012, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Ajay Agrawal & Christian Catalini & Avi Goldfarb, 2015. "Slack Time and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 21134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.