Report NEP-NEU-2015-01-03This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Da Silva, Sergio & Moreira, Bruno & Da Costa Jr, Newton, 2014. "2D:4D Digit Ratio Predicts Delay of Gratification in Preschoolers," MPRA Paper 60570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hanna Fromell & Daniele Nosenzo & Trudy Owens, 2014. "Tradeoffs between Self-interest and Other-Regarding Preferences Cause Willpower Depletion," Discussion Papers 2014-14, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Christoph Alfken, 2014. "Creative Class vs. Individual Creativity ? A Multi-level Approach to the Geography of Creativity," ERSA conference papers ersa14p725, European Regional Science Association.
- Alan Piper, 2014. "Zukunftsangst! Fear of (and Hope for) the Future and Its Impact on Life Satisfaction," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 706, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Heblich, Stephan & Lameli, Alfred & Riener, Gerhard, 2014. "The Effect of Perceived Regional Accents on Individual Economic Behavior: A Lab Experiment on Linguistic Performance, Cognitive Ratings and Economic Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 8640, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yann Girard & Florian Hett & Daniel Schunk, 2014. "How individual characteristics shape the structure of social networks," Working Papers 1414, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 17 Nov 2014.