Report NEP-NEU-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- SEKIZAWA Yoichi & KUWAHARA Susumu, 2012. "Emotion and Consumer Confidence: A preliminary study (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12027, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Maria J. Sanchez-Exposito & David Naranjo-Gil, 2012. "Honesty and Management Control System Design: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 12.05, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Financial Economics and Accounting (former Department of Business Administration).
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "Bounded rationality: psychology, economics and the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 40280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rustichini, Aldo & DeYoung, Colin G. & Anderson, Jon E. & Burks, Stephen V., 2012. "Toward the Integration of Personality Theory and Decision Theory in the Explanation of Economic and Health Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 6750, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Larbi Alaoui & Antonio Penta, 2014. "Endogenous Depth of Reasoning," Working Papers 653, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.