Report NEP-NEU-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter N. C. Mohr & Hauke R. Heekeren, 2012. "The Aging Investor: Insights from Neuroeconomics," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-038, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Sebastian Lehmann & Martin Reimann, 2012. "The influence of time and money on product evaluations - a neurophysiological analysis," FEMM Working Papers 120011, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Item repec:urv:wpaper:2072/196109 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Goodman, Joshua Samuel, 2012. "The Wages of Sinistrality: Handedness, Brain Structure and Human Capital Accumulation," Scholarly Articles 7779971, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Pouget, Sébastien & Villeneuve, Stéphane, 2012. "A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Change: Confirmation Bias in Financial Markets," IDEI Working Papers 720, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.