Report NEP-NEU-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James J. Heckman, 2011. "Integrating Personality Psychology into Economics," NBER Working Papers 17378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fehr, Ernst & Hoff, Karla, 2011. "Tastes, Castes, and Culture: The Influence of Society on Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 5919, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Schurer, Stefanie, 2011. "The Stability of Big-Five Personality Traits," IZA Discussion Papers 5943, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1330 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Doblhammer, Gabriele & van den Berg, Gerard J. & Fritze, Thomas, 2011. "Economic Conditions at the Time of Birth and Cognitive Abilities Late in Life: Evidence from Eleven European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 5940, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tabea Bucher-Koenen & Michael Ziegelmeyer, 2011. "Who lost the most? Financial Literacy, Cognitive Abilities, and the Financial Crisis," BCL working papers 54, Central Bank of Luxembourg.