Report NEP-NEU-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drew Fudenberg & David K Levine, 2010. "Timing and Self-Control," Levine's Working Paper Archive 659843000000000008, David K. Levine.
- Dreber, Anna & Rand, David G. & Garcia, Justin R. & Wernerfelt, Nils & Lum, J. Koji & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2010. "Dopamine and Risk Preferences in Different Domains," SIFR Research Report Series 71, Institute for Financial Research.
- Li King King, 2010. "Thinking in Chinese vs. Thinking in English: Social Preference and Risk Attitudes of Multicultural Minds," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-061, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Cronqvist, Henrik & Siegel, Stephan, 2010. "The Origins of Savings Behavior," SIFR Research Report Series 73, Institute for Financial Research.
- Barnea, Amir & Cronqvist, Henrik & Siegel, Stephan, 2010. "Nature or Nurture: What Determines Investor Behavior?," SIFR Research Report Series 72, Institute for Financial Research.
- Proto, Eugenio & Sgroi, Daniel, 2010. "Bias in the Relative Assessment of Happiness,Political Stance, Height and Weight," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 943, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14856/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore