Report NEP-NEU-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jason M. Fletcher & Steven F. Lehrer, 2009. "Using Genetic Lotteries within Families to Examine the Causal Impact of Poor Health on Academic Achievement," NBER Working Papers 15148, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lundborg, Petter & Nystedt, Paul & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2009. "The Height Premium in Earnings: The Role of Physical Capacity and Cognitive and Non-Cognitive Skills," IZA Discussion Papers 4266, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Del Bono, Emilia & Ermisch, John, 2009. "Birth Weight and the Dynamics of Early Cognitive and Behavioural Development," IZA Discussion Papers 4270, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hauge, Karen Evelyn & Brekke, Kjell Arne & Johansson, Lars-Olof & Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Svedsäter, Henrik, 2009. "Are Social Preferences Skin Deep? Dictators under Cognitive Load," Working Papers in Economics 371, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Nikiforow, Marina, 2009. "Does training on behavioral finance influence fund managers' perception and behavior?," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-419, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Shinsuke Ikeda & Kang Myong-Il & Fumio Ohtake, 2009. "Fat Debtors: Time Discounting, Its Anomalies, and Body Mass Index," ISER Discussion Paper 0732, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Nordberg, Morten & Røgeberg, Ole Jørgen, 2009. "Defence of Absurd Theories in Economics," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2003:18, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.