Report NEP-NEU-2009-05-16This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sheeder, Robert & Lynne, Gary D., 2009. "Empathy Conditioned Conservation: "Walking-in-the-Shoes-of-Others" as a Conservation Farmer," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49266, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Glaser, Markus & Langer, Thomas & Reynders, Jens & Weber, Martin, 2008. "Scale Dependence of Overconfidence in Stock Market Volatility Forecasts," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 08-22, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- F. Barigozzi & R. Levaggi, 2009. "Emotional Decision-Makers and Anomalous Attitudes towards Information," Working Papers 656, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ozkan Eren & Ozan Sula, 2009. "The Effect of Ability on Young Men’s Self-Employment Decision: Evidence from the NELS," Working Papers 0913, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Andreas Knabe & Steffen Rätzel & Ronnie Schöb & Steffen Rätzel & Joachim Weimann, 2009. "Dissatisfied with life, but having a good day- time-use and well-being of the unemployed," FEMM Working Papers 09011, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Gubanova, Tatiana & Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & McMillan, Melville, 2009. "‘Pocket and Pot’: Hypothetical Bias in a No-Free-Riding Public Contribution Game," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49318, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1142 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roel van Elk & Marc van der Steeg & Dinand Webbink, 2009. "The effect of early tracking on participation in higher education," CPB Document 182, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Chen, Qihui, 2009. "Family Background, School Quality, Ability and Student Achievement in Rural China –Identification Using Famine-Generated Instruments," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49429, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2009. "How are social ties formed? : Interaction of neighborhood and individual immobility," MPRA Paper 15124, University Library of Munich, Germany.