Report NEP-NET-2021-05-31This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Alfonso Rosa GarcÃa issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan Nelson Mart'inez Dahbura & Shota Komatsu & Takanori Nishida & Angelo Mele, 2021. "A Structural Model of Business Card Exchange Networks," Papers 2105.12704, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2021.
- Azzimonti, Marina & Fogli, Alessandra & Perri, Fabrizio & Ponder, Mark, 2020. "Pandemic Control in ECON-EPI Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 15229, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hsieh, Chih-Sheng & König, Michael & Liu, Xiaodong & Zimmermann, Christian, 2020. "Collaboration in Bipartite Networks, with an Application to Coauthorship Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 15195, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Battaglini, Marco & Crawford, Forrest & Patacchini, Eleonora & Peng, Sida, 2020. "A Graphical Lasso Approach to Estimating Network Connections: The Case of U.S. Lawmakers," CEPR Discussion Papers 15041, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eric Auerbach, 2021. "Identification and Estimation of a Partially Linear Regression Model using Network Data: Inference and an Application to Network Peer Effects," Papers 2105.10002, arXiv.org.
- Boucher, Vincent & Del Bello, Carlo & Panebianco, Fabrizio & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2020. "Education Transmission and Network Formation," CEPR Discussion Papers 14997, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ozan Aksoy, 2021. "Preaching to Social Media: Turkey’s Friday Khutbas and Their Effects on Twitter," DoQSS Working Papers 21-17, Quantitative Social Science - UCL Social Research Institute, University College London.
- Feehan, Dennis & Son, Vo Hai & Abdul-Quader, Abu, 2021. "Survey methods for estimating the size of weak-tie personal networks," SocArXiv z2t4p, Center for Open Science.
- Ali Sina Önder & Sascha Schweitzer & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2021. "Field Distance and Quality in Economists’ Collaborations," Working Papers in Economics & Finance 2021-04, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Business School, Economics and Finance Subject Group.
- Mehic, Adrian & Olofsson, Charlotta, 2021. "Get Rich or Fail Your Exam Tryin': Gender, Socioeconomic Status and Spillover Effects of Blended Learning," Working Papers 2021:8, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 16 Oct 2022.
- Berliant, Marcus, 2021. "Commuting and internet traffic congestion," MPRA Paper 107937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anne Vorre Hansen & Lars Fuglsang & Faïz Gallouj & Ada Scupola, 2021. "Social entrepreneurs as change makers: expanding public service networks for social innovation," Post-Print halshs-03230554, HAL.