Report NEP-NET-2020-12-14This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Alfonso Rosa GarcÃa issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vincent Boucher & Yann Bramoullé, 2020. "Binary Outcomes and Linear Interactions," AMSE Working Papers 2038, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Milad Abbasiharofteh & Dieter F. Kogler & Balazs Lengyel, 2020. "Atypical combination of technologies in regional co-inventor networks," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2055, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2020.
- Yifan Yu & Shan Huang & Yuchen Liu & Yong Tan, 2020. "Emotions in Online Content Diffusion," Papers 2011.09003, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2022.
- Vineeth S. Varma & Irinel-Constantin Morarescu & Samson Lasaulce & Samuel Martin, 2020. "Marketing resource allocation in duopolies over social networks," Papers 2011.08553, arXiv.org.
- Vineeth S. Varma & Samson Lasaulce & Julien Mounthanyvong & Irinel-Constantin Morarescu, 2020. "Allocating marketing resources over social networks: A long-term analysis," Papers 2011.09268, arXiv.org.
- Andrea Barón & María Victoria Landaberry & Rodrigo Lluberas & Jorge Ponce, 2020. "Commercial and banking credit network in Uruguay," Documentos de trabajo 2020006, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Silvia Noirjean & Marco Mariani & Alessandra Mattei & Fabrizia Mealli, 2020. "Exploiting network information to disentangle spillover effects in a field experiment on teens' museum attendance," Papers 2011.11023, arXiv.org, revised May 2022.
- Yuan Tian & Maria Esther Caballero & Brian K. Kovak, 2020. "Social learning along international migrant networks," Discussion Papers 2020-12, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Jan Bietenbeck, 2020. "Own Motivation, Peer Motivation, and Educational Success," CESifo Working Paper Series 8696, CESifo.
- Menon, Ashish & Rajendran, Nithin K & Chandrachud, Anish, 2020. "Social Network Modelling using tools of Statistical Mechanics," OSF Preprints 8we3v, Center for Open Science.
- I. C. Morarescu & V. S. Varma & L. Busoniu & S. Lasaulce, 2020. "Space-time budget allocation policy design for viral marketing," Papers 2011.08639, arXiv.org.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Cynthia Fan Yang, 2020. "Matching Theory and Evidence on Covid-19 Using a Stochastic Network SIR Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 8695, CESifo.