Report NEP-NET-2017-12-03This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Pedro CL Souza issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leister, Matthew & Zenou, Yves & Zhou, Junjie, 2017. "Coordination on Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 12392, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fitjar, Rune Dahl & Huber, Franz & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2016. "Not too close, not too far: testing the Goldilocks principle of ‘optimal’ distance in innovation networks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 84304, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gandy, Axel & Veraart, Luitgard A. M., 2017. "A Bayesian methodology for systemic risk assessment in financial networks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66312, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Wayne Yuan Gao, 2017. "Nonparametric Identification in Index Models of Link Formation," Papers 1710.11230, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- Fabio Caccioli & Paolo Barucca & Teruyoshi Kobayashi, 2017. "Network models of financial systemic risk: A review," Papers 1710.11512, arXiv.org.