Report NEP-NET-2016-10-30This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-NET
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olaizola Ortega, María Norma & Valenciano Llovera, Federico, 2016. "A Marginalist Model of Network Formation," IKERLANAK info:eu-repo/grantAgreeme, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Stanislao Gualdi & Antoine Mandel, 2016. "Endogenous Growth in Production Networks," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01382483, HAL.
- Edouard Schaal & Pablo Fajgelbaum, 2016. "Endogenous Transport Networks," 2016 Meeting Papers 1138, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jean-Yves Gnabo & Nicolas K. Scholtes, 2016. "Assessing the role of interbank network structure in business and financial cycle analysis," Working Paper Research 307, National Bank of Belgium.
- Miguel Rivera-Castro & Andrea Ugolini & Juan Arismendi Z, 2016. "Tail Systemic Risk And Banking Network Contagion: Evidence From the Brazilian Banking System," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2016-05, Henley Business School, University of Reading.
- Efstratia Arampatzi & Martijn J. Burger & Natallia A. Novik, 2016. "Social Network Sites, Individual Social Capital and Happiness," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-085/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Morone, Andrea & Temerario, Tiziana, 2016. "Are dyads conditionally cooperative? Evidence from a public goods experiment," MPRA Paper 74732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoshio Kamijo & Teruyuki Tamura, 2016. "Altruistic and risk preference of individuals and groups," Working Papers SDES-2016-12, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Oct 2016.
- Nathan Canen & Francesco Trebbi, 2016. "Endogenous Network Formation in Congress," NBER Working Papers 22756, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laura Bartiloro & Cristiana Rampazzi, 2015. "Financial support from the family network during the crisis," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 291, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Manolis Galenianos, 2016. "Referral networks and inequality," 2016 Meeting Papers 1173, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Damien Besancenot & Kim Huynh & Francisco Serranito, 2015. "Co-Authorship And Individual Research Productivity In Economics: Assessing The Assortative Matching Hypothesis," Working Papers halshs-01252373, HAL.
- Damien Besancenot & Kim Van Huynh & Francisco Serranito, 2015. "Determinants of Co-Authorship in Economics: The French Case," Working Papers halshs-01204687, HAL.
- David J. Deming & Michael Lovenheim & Richard W. Patterson, 2016. "The Competitive Effects of Online Education," NBER Working Papers 22749, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.