Report NEP-NET-2016-10-23This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaston Llanes & Andrea Mantovani & Francisco Ruiz-Aliseda, 2016. "Entry into complementary good markets with network effects," Working Papers 16-12, NET Institute.
- Christian Roessler & Sandro Shelegia & Bruno Strulovici, 2016. "Collective Commitment," Working Papers 933, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jacob Malone & Aviv Nevo & Jonathan Williams, 2016. "The Tragedy of the Last Mile: Congestion Externalities in Broadband Networks," Working Papers 16-20, NET Institute.
- Sümeyra Atmaca & Koen Schoors & Marijn Verschelde, 2016. "Bank Loyalty, Social Networks And Crisis," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 16/923, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Tiziano Squartini & Giulio Cimini & Andrea Gabrielli & Diego Garlaschelli, 2016. "Network reconstruction via density sampling," Papers 1610.05494, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2016.
- Thomas R. Hurd & James P. Gleeson & Sergey Melnik, 2016. "A framework for analyzing contagion in assortative banking networks," Papers 1610.03936, arXiv.org.
- Jiang, Ge & Weidenholzer, Simon, 2016. "Local Interactions under Switching Costs," Economics Discussion Papers 17770, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Brandi & Riccardo Di Clemente & Giulio Cimini, 2016. "Epidemics of Liquidity Shortages in Interbank Markets," Papers 1610.03259, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- Mohamed Belhaj & Frédéric Deroïan, 2016. "The Value of Network Information: Assortative Mixing Makes the Difference," Working Papers halshs-01314954, HAL.
- Christian Jaag & Christian Bach, 2016. "The Mailstream as a Platform," Working Papers 0055, Swiss Economics.
- Batchimeg Sambalaibat & Artem Neklyudov, 2016. "Endogenous Specialization and Dealer Networks," 2016 Meeting Papers 1041, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- F. Aleskerov & N. Meshcheryakova & S. Shvydun, 2016. "Centrality measures in networks based on nodes attributes, long-range interactions and group influence," Papers 1610.05892, arXiv.org.
- Ron Berman & Zsolt Katona, 2016. "The Impact of Curation Algorithms on Social Network Content Quality and Structure," Working Papers 16-08, NET Institute.