Report NEP-NET-2016-10-02This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kok, Christoffer & Montagna, Mattia, 2016. "Multi-layered interbank model for assessing systemic risk," Working Paper Series 1944, European Central Bank.
- Glaeser, Edward L. & Ponzetto, Giacomo A. M. & Zou, Yimei, 2015. "Urban Networks: Connecting Markets, People, and Ideas," Working Paper Series 15-078, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Gong, Rui & Page, Frank, 2016. "Systemic risk and the dynamics of temporary financial networks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67810, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jean-François Caulier & Ana Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2015. "Allocation rules for coalitional network games," Post-Print hal-01301981, HAL.
- Wolski, Marcin & van de Leur, Michiel, 2016. "Interbank loans, collateral and modern monetary policy," Working Paper Series 1959, European Central Bank.