Report NEP-NET-2016-05-28This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Egger, Peter & Francois, Joseph, 2015. "The Role of Goods-Trade Networks for Services-Trade Volume," Papers 884, World Trade Institute.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Mans Soderbom & Monique vanden Boogaart, 2016. "Adoption with Social Learning and Network Externalities," NBER Working Papers 22282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li, Youwei & Waterworth, James, 2016. "Eurozone network connectedness during calm and crisis: evidence from the MTS platform for interdealer trading of European sovereign debt," MPRA Paper 71221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philipp Möhlmeier & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Emily Tanimura, 2016. "Competition for the access to and use of information in networks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16033, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Sabatini, Fabio & Sarracino, Francesco, 2016. "Keeping up with the e-Joneses: Do Online Social Networks Raise Social Comparisons?," ET: Economic Theory 234936, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2016. "Determining influential models," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16038, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.