Report NEP-NET-2015-09-18This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Delphine Lahet & Anne-Gaël Vaubourg, 2015. "Banks' shareholding in multilateral trading facilities: A two-sided market perspective," Working Papers hal-01193061, HAL.
- Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Hüschelrath, Kai, 2015. "Balancing competition and cooperation: Evidence from transatlantic airline markets," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-059, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- David Halabisky, 2015. "Entrepreneurial Activities in Europe - Expanding Networks for Inclusive Entrepreneurship," OECD Employment Policy Papers 7, OECD Publishing.
- Peltonen, Tuomas & Sarlin, Peter & Piloiu, Andreea, 2015. "Network linkages to predict bank distress," Working Paper Series 1828, European Central Bank.
- Sofia Dokuka & Diliara Valeeva & Maria Yudkevich, 2015. "The Diffusion of Academic Achievements: Social Selection and Influence in Student Networks," HSE Working papers WP BRP 65/SOC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Chaminade , Cristina & Plechero , Monica, 2015. "The role of geographical proximity in the international knowledge flows of European firms: an overview of different knowledge transfer mechanisms," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/30, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Natalia Ramondo & Veronica Rappoport & Kim J. Ruhl, 2015. "Intrafirm Trade and Vertical Fragmentation in U.S. Multinational Corporations," CEP Discussion Papers dp1371, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Stanislao Gualdi & Antoine Mandel, 2015. "On the emergence of scale-free production networks," Papers 1509.01483, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2016.