Report NEP-NET-2015-09-05This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Plechero, Monica & Chaminade , Cristina, 2015. "The role of regional sectoral specialization on the geography of innovation networks: a comparison between firms located in regions in developed and emerging economies," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/29, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Chaning Jang & John Lynham, 2015. "Where Do Social Preferences Come From?," Working Papers 201511, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Barnhardt, Sharon & Field, Erica & Pande, Rohini, 2015. "Moving to Opportunity or Isolation? Network Effects of a Randomized Housing Lottery in Urban India," Working Paper Series rwp15-043, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Benjamin Munro & Julia McLachlan, 2015. "Autonomics: an autonomous and intelligent economic platform and next generation money tool," Papers 1508.05355, arXiv.org.
- Chakrabarti, Anindya S., 2015. "Dispersion in macroeconomic volatility between the core and periphery of the international trade network," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-08-08, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Athey, Susan & Eckles, Dean & Imbens, Guido W., 2015. "Exact P-Values for Network Interference," Research Papers 3287, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Aflahagah, Fo Kodjo Dzinyefa & Bernard, Tanguy & Viceisza, Angelino, 2015. "Communication and coordination: Experimental evidence from farmer groups in Senegal:," IFPRI discussion papers 1450, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Marek Lawinski, 2015. "Missions prescrites et expériences vécues : quelles collaborations professionnalisantes entre les institutions et les acteurs de terrain ? Le cas de directeurs de centres de formation des apprentis du," Post-Print halshs-01184762, HAL.