Report NEP-NET-2015-08-01This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lesley Chiou & Catherine Tucker, 2015. "Content Aggregation by Platforms: The Case of the News Media," NBER Working Papers 21404, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zilberman, David & Kaplan, Scott, 2014. "What the Adoption Literature can teach us about Social Media and Network Effects on Food Choices," 2014 AAEA/EAAE/CAES Joint Symposium: Social Networks, Social Media and the Economics of Food, May 29-30, 2014, Montreal, Canada 173076, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Michal Krawczyk & Anna Kukla-Gryz & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2015. "Digital piracy and the perception of price fairness," Working Papers 2015-24, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Katja Bender & Sonja Keller & Holger Willing, 2015. "The Role of International Policy Transfer and Diffusion for Policy Change in Social Protection - A Review of the State of the Art," IZNE Social Protection Working Paper 14/1, International Centre for Sustainable Development (IZNE), Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences.
- Vyrost, Tomas, 2015. "Country and industry effects in CEE stock market networks: Preliminary results," MPRA Paper 65775, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salas, Vania B. & Fan, Qin, 2015. "Promoting Peru’s Smallholder Farmer’s Access to Profitable Markets: The Effects of Social Networks and Farmer Training," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 204363, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Henning, Christian H.C.A. & Zarnekow, Nana & Laudes, Matthias, 2015. "Can social interactions change the brain? Social network effects on obesity and related co-morbidities," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205632, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Stanislao Gualdi & Antoine Mandel, 2015. "On the emergence of scale-free production networks," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01179134, HAL.
- Ferdinand Rauch, 2015. "Resetting the Urban Network 117-2012," 2015 Meeting Papers 203, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Zarnekow, Nana & Henning, Christian H.C.A., 2015. "Nice Neighborhood or Network Capital: What drives Residential Quality of Life?," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205637, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.